Our Founder – Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza
Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin is Malaysia’s queen of entertainment and is loved by many, young and old. Her singing talent and pleasant personality has made her an idol to Malaysians especially the younger generation. She rose to stardom at a tender age of 15 making her Malaysia’s No.1 entertainer ever since. In no time she became an icon of the music industry, giving inspiration to millions of fans for a brighter future as an artiste.
This extraordinary pretty lady hails from Kuala Lipis, Pahang but was born in Termeloh, a town nearby. She had been singing at school performances and has entered several contests at district and state level. Her star shone when she won the singing competition ‘Bintang HMI’ organized by Radio Television Malaysia (RTM) in 1995. By that time, there was no looking back as she make headway to greater heights.
Some years later she performed at the international arenas having solo concerts and shows in Asian countries particularly at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall London in 2005.
All along her 20 years career, she has cut more than 20 albums including one in English, won 200 awards both local and international, sang the original soundtrack for box-office movies, composed and produced for the local music with overwhelming success. She is being invited to perform at many National and State functions and also as Malaysia’s singing ato the world. With her enormous and exemplary triumphs and achievements her name was carved in ‘The Malaysia Book of Records twice. She was also bestowed upon the State Award, ‘Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang’ by His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Pahang.
Until today, Dato’ Siti has been and will always be involved in charitable and social work, constantly caring for the needy and concerned over women and child abuse not only in Malaysia but the world over. She has performed at numerous Charity and Fund Raising events throughout the nation as well as delivering talks and conducting workshops. One apparent example is her appointment as Solidarity Ambassador of the Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah (Red Cross) followed by many other organizations as Product Ambassador.
In 2006, Dato’ Siti started a family business with diversified interest in various fields mainly in the music and entertainment industry. She had launched her own beauty product line – SimplySiti in 2010 which had made nationwide sensation in both local and the international market. May her business flourish and with her kind attributes will continue to do charity work and contribute towards elevating the Muslim economies.
Malaysia’s Own Homegrown Brand
- A premium local brand that has been able to position itself at par with the international brands.
- Maintain local identity, yet with international appeal.
- Strong product and marketing contribution margin in a highly competitive FMCG cosmetics and skincare market.
Iconic Founder – Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza
- Malaysia’s most successful singer with strong appeal that cuts across age, income and race.
- Exceptional appeal, in both urban as well as the semi-urban and rural area.
- Credible as a business owner, spokesperson and endorser of products in beauty and healthcare sector due to her looks and healthy lifestyle.
- To be the top & best Asian brand in cosmetic, skincare, fragrance and wellness.
- To produce top quality and affordable products.